This mean that engineering for Safety Instrumented System shall be different from Process Control System design. Safety Instrumented System, is composed by Sensors, Logic Solver and Final Elements. So SIS is not equivalent of ESD (Emergency Shutdown System), but vice versa ESD could be a part of SIS
MYND has strong exeperience in the Automation of Safety System. The staff has worked with most important EPC contractors in Italy and abroad with numerous systems realized worlwide.
- Projects management (definition and control, Teams coordination, project budget management)
- Basic engineering and detailsengineering for control system
- Basic and details engineering of the fire and gas systems (F&G)
- P&ID‘s verification in compliance of process specification (Cause and Effects Matrix /Interlockdescription) and in compliance of ISA standards
- Cause and Effectsmatrix d0000000evelopment
- Verification of the safety interlocks
- Preparation/Verification of signals list
- Study and realization of the architectures for automation systems for systems purchase
- Preparation/Verification of the Technical specification for automationsystems for basicengineering, FEED, executive project
- Preparation/verification of the specifications for purchasing system
- Verification and follow-up of the supplyspecificationsdrawn up by vendors / contractors;
- Coordination and supervision during FAT system automation;
- Coordinating activities of commissioning, loopcheck, fieldtests for acceptance systems (SAT).